D. Maria



Google
 




Sunday, September 25, 2005

Prayer for America 09/25/05

Father God, as I watch the leaves begin to turn crisp and cover my yard with patches of gold, I know that nature knows just what to do. Through your grace, we, too, can trust your plan for us. I am just one believer, sitting along and thinking about leaves and trust. But I know that, in spirit, I am not alone. The coins in my pocket speak for a nation. Their value in metal is negligible, but their message is profound. Every sing one proclaims "In God We Trust."
Thank you, God, for golden leaves and copper pennies of priceless encouragement. Amen.

The thing that struck me most all over the United States was the physical beauty of the country, and the great beauty of the cities. Gertrude Stein,Everybody's Autobiography