D. Maria



Google
 




Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Thank you Kate!!

I just want to take a moment to thank Kate from Katey's Kafe!!

I know Kate from an online police forum (although we’ve never met in person). We have similar interests. She was nice enough to send me a PM letting me know that she has a couple of banners (9/11 slide-show memorial & Daniel Faulkner); and thought I’d be interested in putting them on my blog… Well, YES!! THANK YOU!!

She was even nice enough to give me the HTML code. I appreciate her act of kindness more that she’ll ever know. (It's a rarity nowadays.) If you get a chance check her blog out.. It’s VERY nice!!


Thanks to her help I even learned how to make banners myself. I created the ODMP (at the bottom of this blog) They even sent me an e-mail thanking me for my support and adding the banner. How great is that!!


Again, thank you Kate!! Please check her blog out 'Dishin' Dirt Over a Cup O' Coffee'!! (Her layout is one of the best I've ever seen!)




Also, her mother-in-law Jean (whom she adores) is very ill. Please keep Jean in your prayers!!