D. Maria



Google
 




Friday, September 16, 2005

This is really sweet but very sad!!

Girl: Slow down I'm scared

Boy: No this is fun

Girl: No its not please its too scary!

Boy: Then tell me you love me

Girl: Fine I love you but slow down

Boy: Now give me a BIG hug

*Girl hugs him*

Boy: Now can you take my helmet off and put it on yourself? Its bugging me

(In the paper the next day):

...A motorcycle crashed into a building last night because of break failure. Two people were involved, a male and a female, but only 1 survived. The truth was that half way down the road, the 18 year old boy realized that his breaks had broke, but he didn't want to let his partner know. Instead, he made her say she loved him and felt her hug 1 last time, and let her wear his helmet so that she would live, realizing hewould be the 1 that would die...

Awww!!